Terms & Conditions
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
ButterMEssentials Conditions of Use
Thanks so very much for ordering our delightful and awesome handmade hair, bath & body products! All orders made on our website are final. We all work hard to ensure that your order is sent out in a timely manner. Our system validates all mailing addresses, however, if you have changed your billing/shipping address there is no way that we will know. We can only ship your items according to what is in ButterMEssentials checkout process. Please check and double check your order before you confirm. Thank you so much your cooperating and understanding!
- Due to the nature of our products being handcrafted, there are No Returns. Please make sure you check your order twice, making sure your name, address and correct items are ordered. Since ButterMEssentials products are handcrafted, batches may vary, color variance and thickness.
- If an item is received damaged (This does not include melted butter which is specified in the Terms and condition on our online store). We will gladly replace any damaged items. Please submit a photo of the damage to email@example.com and your item will be replaced within a few business days.
- Everyone hair and skin responds to products differently, therefore, results may vary. Our suggestion is to purchase our samples first this way you can ensure that this is the particular product for you. If there is a problem with your product please contacts us as soon as you have received your package, this way we can solve your issue.
Thank you and lots of love :0)
- Our orders are ship within 1-4 business days. If you have a large or complex order it just might take a little longer. Please allow us, in this case, up to two weeks. The method of shipping we use is USPS Priority Mail, UPS, FedED & DHL which usually takes 2-3 days to arrive (International Orders may take longer). Since orders are shipped according to our system we cannot tell you when your items will be shipped, but you will receive an email stating when your item was shipped.
- For your orders to go through our customer service queue. All of our treats are made and shipped fresh, and orders are filled in the order in which they were received. As for International orders will take longer processing time. During busy months such as November to January and April to August and during sales, orders may have longer processing times before shipping. Once a package is shipped, we are not responsible for packages marked as “Delivered”. If you know you are unavailable to receive your package we encourage you to make arrangements to have someone receive the package.
- We ship all over the US as well as Internationally, this also includes APO and FPO shipping as well. International orders have a lead-time of 8-10 business days and have the potential to be held up by customs for a period of 15 or more days.
- Please note: Customs in your country may charge a custom's fee in addition to your shipping fee. Orders held through customs are completely out of our hand and will be in the customer's regard to follow up with customs in regards to their order.
- Customers must double check all of their orders to be sure that the address and other important information are accurate and updated. Once an order is shipped, we are not responsible for incorrect shipping information provided to us.
- Again, we are not responsible for orders that are shipped to incorrect addresses provided to us by the customer.
- All orders receive a shipping confirmation once shipped. Please make sure when you place your order to double-check your email address, to ensure you receive your confirmation email. Remember our products are temperature sensitive, please make sure someone is there to pick up or is at your home when the package arrives. We want you to enjoy the quality of our amazing products.
- Would you like signature confirmation? This option can also be available if you decide to use your address or a different address. This signature guarantees that your packages will not be at a hot location for a long time. There is an extra cost of $20.00 for this service. Please remember extreme heat temperatures are between the months of April to September.
We do not sell, rent, or share your personal information with any third party vendors. We will not do anything with your personal information. It will be used only for streamlining, shipping your order, emails, occasional coupons, updates to the site and product updates.
Our Quality Promise:
ButterMEssentials products are made with love & care. We focus on quality and being efficient. There may be differences in each product you receive, such as color, scent, or consistency. This is due to all the natural ingredients. For example, shea butter at times can be hard, soft or have a different scent. The humidity of our production lab can even affect how a product turns out. This is what makes handmade products so unique and special. WARNING: Some of our items is subject to melting during very hot seasons. Please make sure when your product arrives there is someone there to pick it up on time because the butter will melt if left in extreme heat.
- ButterMEssentials products are made with natural ingredients; that many of our customers use on infants and children. However, some people may have the occasional allergies and their skin may be sensitive to products made with nuts, soy or even Aloe Vera. Due to this, we ask you to please do a patch test on a small area of your skin before using our products to see if you have any reactions. Do not apply the products to the irritated or broken skin. If there are any irritations that occur, please discontinue use.